Asics shoes are super comfy and the color really pops

I have been a fan of asics shoes for almost 5 years. I loved the 2160s. I hated the new upgrade to the GT-1000 but I wanted to try it out anyway. I bought it on a Monday with overnight express shipping and it arrived on-time the next day. By the second day of me wearing asics shoes

Asics shoes are so comfortable it is almost magic. ASICS did a masterful job of creating both comfort and stability. I am not a runner but asics shoes are great for crosstraining for programs such as P90X and the like. Lots of gel to soften plyometric jumps. Great shoe all around.

Asics shoes are super comfy and the color really pops. Order arrived very quickly and the shoes onitsuka tiger canada outlet are fantastic. Fit was just right. It's nice that the shoe is ventilated well - even though the picture doesn't quite show. Very pleased with product and seller. Highly recommended :)

1st off Amazon did a great job completing the sale.
On the shoes I'm not sure what happened to this style. I have been running in the ASICS GEL-Nimbus and really loved asics shoes that is the main reason I stuck with this shoe. Someone must have changed something. They are killing my feet. I tried a week with figuring it was just a breaking but I'm done! Time to find something new!

SHE IS ON HER FEET ALL DAY AT WORK...I HAVE PROSTHEHSIS KNEES AND THE ASICS GELL ARE THE ONLY SHOE I CAN WEAR AND NOT HAVE PAIN IN BY KNEES...WOW ASICS...THANK YOU..THANK YOU...DON'T STOP MAKING GELS...ALL YOU SENIOR'S OUT THERE..YOU REALLY SHOULD TRY asics shoes..I CAN WALK FROM ONE END OF WAL-MART TO THE OTHER..AND I AM SOMEWHAT OVER-WEIGHT..AND GETTING CLOSE TO 70....GO FOR asics canada outlet IT...YOU WON'T BE SORRY.

My gf had problems with her footwear and got an ASICS shoe that she really liked so I decided to switch to ASICS. I was on a budget so I tried the Gel Venture 4 at a sports goods store and it seemed to fit ok but wasn't as comfortable as I expected. It felt as if it gripped my foot too tightly. I ordered it from Amazon anyway (showrooming and all that...) thinking it would loosen up as I used it. I ran on a treadmill 15 mins or so with it and my foot hurt so bad I couldn't walk for a day. I returned to the store this time not limiting my budget and found another Asics - Gel Platinum 6. It's one of the best sport shoes I ever tried. Surprisingly

Not to mention, the 14's come in fantastically fun colors! So now, I own two pairs of Nimbus 13 and THREE pair of the 14's: the neon pink/black, the bright pink/grape/every color under the sun ;-), and the purple/safety green, which are the 14 limited edition version.

Almost immediately after my first purchase of Nimbus 13, I chopped about a minute off my average time per mile, and I rarely had to ice my 50 year old knees anymore, because the nimbus are nice and cushy, even though they are still plenty secure and stable for my supposedly "stability" requiring feet. Which is why I had stayed away from Nimbus for so long, being that they're a "neutral" shoe. I'm a casual runner, of about 15 miles per week. 20 in a good week. .

Copyright © 2017 John Simmons
Website maintained by Upshot Media Ltd